Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all who served to make this the home of the free! Your hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated!! Memorial Day weekend seems to bring everyone outside to their deck. The man-cave has now become the man-deck. My husband takes great pride in his grilling. I try not to step on his toes, but occasionally I want some vegetables cooked on the grill. Today was one of the days I interrupt his grilling. This recipe is easy and is created with only four ingredients.
Pancetta Stuffed Mushrooms
5 oz diced pancetta
8 large stuff mushrooms
3 tbl goat cheese
1/4 tsp smoked paprika
1. Place pancetta in a hot skilled and cook until golden brown.
2. Once golden, add in the smoke paprika and cook for an extra minute.
3. Remove pancetta from heat and place on a plate with paper towels (to absorb the grease).
4. Remove stems from the large stuffing mushrooms.
5. Place 1 tbl of pancetta inside each mushroom.
6. Place on the grill at 350 and cook for 10 minutes.
7. Leave mushrooms on grill and top each mushroom with 1/2 tsp of goat cheese.
8. Close lid and allow the mushrooms to cook for 5 more minutes.
9. Remove mushrooms from grill when soft.